January Member of the Month Interview: Tina Murray
1. What do you do outside of the gym? Career, hobbies, etc.!
I have been an xray/mammography tech for 25 years. I love spending time with family and friends, especially my husband and kids...a son who lives in Alexandria and daughter at William & Mary.
2. How long have you been training with us?
I joined in September the week after my wonderfully persistent friend Laura invited me to bring a friend week.
3. What's been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
Everything has been such an accomplishment...I was clueless when I started but am getting more comfortable with the motions and weights!
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
This is the most encouraging group of trainers and members. I never feel uncomfortable or judged. It's awesome for people to cheer for you no matter what level you are working at.
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
Just give it a try!! There is scaling for whatever fitness level you are at. I never thought I would be hooked from the start!!