February Member of the Month Interview: Kerry Davis
1. What do you do outside of the gym?
I am a salesman for Piedmont Precision Machine Co. I enjoy playing golf when I have a chance.
2. How long have you been training with us?
I have been coming to the gym for about 8 weeks.
3. What's been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
My biggest accomplishment t is that I’m beginning to be a little more flexible and losing a few pounds.
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
The best thing about being a member here is the family atmosphere. The coaches, Josh, Caroline, Morgan, Hannah, and Brianna are great. The other members encourage and support you as well. Everyone works at their own pace and no one judges you.
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
I always thought CrossFit was for young people already in shape, as my two sons do it as well. I found out it is actually for all ages and all fitness levels and would highly recommend at least checking it out!! Josh and his team are great at what they do and the other members are great to be around!