1. What do you do outside of the gym? Career, hobbies, etc.!
Outside of the gym I work as maintenance lead at EPL America. My current hobby when I
get time has been Warhammer 40k.
2. How long have you been training with us?
I have been training at the gym for 10 months.
3. What has been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
I would say that my biggest accomplishment so far has been kipping pull ups. It was hard at
first to find a rhythm with the movement, but our trainers helped to point out key areas to
focus on and improve.
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
We have really great trainers! They are always looking for ways to help us improve and
reach our goals. Without the trainers and the atmosphere that the members bring to the
workouts I don’t think I would have stuck with CrossFit.
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
Don’t be intimidated by CrossFit. The trainers will help you to start out safe and provide you
with many options to scale and modify workouts that you might not be ready for just yet.
There are many different levels of experience among the members and you shouldn’t
compare yourself. River City Fitness Center is a great place to exercise with awesome
members who will support you and help you to stay motivated during your workouts.