July 2021 Member of the Month Interview: BJ Redd
1. What do you do outside of the gym? Career, hobbies, etc.!
"Hunting and fishing is life."
2. How long have you been training with us?
"Since February of the last year of SPEC." (The gym before new ownership)
3. What's been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
"I've pulled a 500lb deadlift, a 400lb squat, but most of all being able to not hold my breath while tying my shoes! LOL"
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
"Number one, the coaching. A close second is all the people in the classes. Gym family is awesome."
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
"Don't be afraid to be a beginner. Come give it a shot. What's the worst thing that can happen, you get healthier?"