June Member of the Month Interview: Morgan Horne
1. What do you do outside of the gym? Career, hobbies, etc.!
I’m a high school counselor for a virtual high school. I get to do what I love & still be at home with my babies. When I’m not working or at the gym, I’m usually reading or spending time with my parents & kids.
2. How long have you been training with us?
On & off since RCF opened…so almost three years? My second pregnancy was so rough so I had to take some time off but I was thankful to be welcomed back with open arms
3. What's been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
Finding out what I’m capable of. Feeling good in my own skin & loving my body for the amazing things it can do both inside & outside of the gym. Enjoying the journey even more than the final outcome.
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
The community. Hands down. You won’t find a better group of people - it starts with the coaches & trickles down to every single member. We’re a big family & I’m beyond grateful that I have these amazing people in my corner.
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
Do it. This is for everyone. The movement is functional and improves your life. But the people…it’s really all you never knew you needed.