March Member of the Month Interview: Jordan Scearce
1. What do you do outside of the gym? Career, hobbies, etc.!
I'm an OR Registered Nurse and a mom to 2 boys that keep me very busy. The gym is my main hobby, obviously. I also enjoy traveling and reading.
2. How long have you been training with us?
I've been here since day 1! And still coming back for more.
3. What's been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
My biggest accomplishment is not just a physical one, but mental as well. The strength I've gained and the weights I'm able to lift have increased tremendously but I think more importantly, I've been able to prove to myself I can do it and push through the hard stuff to make improvements. That's something that can be applied to every aspect of life.
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
My favorite thing is definitely the other members. The encouragement, competition, accountability, and friendships make exercise enjoyable.
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
I would say the only regret you're going to have is that you didn't start sooner! Your body will thank you.