March Member of the Month Interview: Wilson Walden
1. What do you do outside of the gym? Career, hobbies, etc.!
I spend as much time as I can with my family. I have a 6 year old son and a 7 year old daughter. We love to travel and do anything we can outdoors. I enjoy hunting and spending time at our farm.
2. How long have you been training with us?
3. What's been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
In a short time I have lost 15 pounds and been able to do things in the gym I haven’t done since college. Everyday I feel better and better about the workouts but still have a long way to go!
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
Everyone here supports and pushes each other. There are many levels of fitness in every class but there is a place for everyone to get better every day. The staff can scale any workout to fit your fitness abilities.
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
The group of coaches and athletes are here to support and help in any way. It’s a fun atmosphere with proven results so don’t be scared to give it a shot!