October Member of the Month Interview: Vicki Davis
1. What do you do outside of the gym? Career, hobbies, etc.!
I have worked at Apple Ford, previously Barkhouser Motors , for 35 years. I spend time with my friends of which we have many adventures. I also enjoy traveling to Charlotte to visit my son and his wife and my grand puppy, Lily.
2. How long have you been training with us?
Approximately 1 year and 8 months.
3. What's been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
I believe the biggest would be that I was able to participate in the Spartan Race. My friend convinced me to and I actually finished. I can say that I am stronger and I am working on pull ups.
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
Now that is easy, definitely the people here. The coaches are wonderful, they explain every exercise in detail so you can do it correctly. The members are so encouraging and supportive. Love the people here.
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
Just give it a try. I did and I am so glad I did. You are able to scale the exercises to your capabilities, of which I definitely do and that is okay.
You will be surprised what you can accomplish.