September Member of the Month Interview: Jennifer Johnson
1. What do you do outside of the gym? Career, hobbies, etc.!
I am the Operation Services Director for JTI Leaf Services. Outside of work and gym I enjoy time with family, working in my flowers and I serve on the worship team at Compassion Church.
2. How long have you been training with us?
Right at 1 year and 7 months
3. What's been your biggest accomplishment since you began training with us?
Realizing what I can do! I PRd my deadlift at 225 this year!
4. What's your favorite thing about being a member here?
The entire community! I’ve never been part of a gym family that truly cares and supports each other the way they do here. The coaching staff works with everyone to make sure they are doing the movements correctly and to give us that extra push when we don’t believe in ourselves. You don’t get that everywhere!
5. What would you say to someone who is considering training with us?
Just do it! Wow that’s cliche but true. Take what you think you know about CrossFit and forget it. Come check it out yourself and realize there is something for everyone!